Coppell TV Repair LLC offers you replacement modules for a common problem found in Insignia NS-LCD42HD09 and caused by failing inverter boards providing the light for the LCD.
The boards you will receive will be the ones shown on the picture or 100% OEM compatible replacements (e.g. newer versions of the same boards, by same manufacturer).
Typical failure symptoms and other important details are covered in the sections below.
Many TV manufacturers tend to change displays and backlight panels in the middle of their production process and as a result many times the same TV model may come out with different internals. The differences are usually impossible to tell from the outside, but may be significant internally (i.e. replacing a Samsung display made in Korea with theoretical equivalent made by another company in China).
So before purchasing please open your TV and make sure it uses the same inverters as the ones shown here.
A failed backlight inverter can have the following manifestations in order of likelyhood based on our experience:
1) Show display for a few short seconds after powering on the TV, usually accompanied with a buzzing sound, then the display gets dark and the TV continues to work; if configured on the right input and supplied with signal the TV would produce normal sound
2) Sometimes the failure may come to a point - at once or over time - where the display will not get backlight even for a short while; it may come up dark from the beginning. Sound may still be or not be present.
3) In some not so common cases the inverters can fail and short in a way that would prevent the TV from coming up as the power supply board would detect the shortage and turn itself off. If you doubt this is the case the simplest way to verify it is to disconnect the backlight inverter boards supply from the power, which would eliminate the shortage. If the TV comes up and stays on (without backlight, of course) then this is likely the problem.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated elsewhere in the listing the boards we sell come with a standard 90 days warranty.
Customer is responsible for return shipping and Coppell TV Repair LLC is responsible for shipping back to customer. Returned boards subject to exchange, service or refund, subject to availability and agreement by Coppell TV Repair LLC and customer.
Returned boards must carry the Coppell TV Repair LLC identification stamp or label and must not have been damaged, modified or otherwise tampered with in order for warranty coverage to remain in force.
Boards returned with request for refund / order cancellation will be subject to restocking fee covering forward shipping cost, transaction cost and $10 fee for the board testing needed prior to slating it for sale again.
SHIPPING AND HANDING
Products will usually ship on the next business day after purchase is placed and paid. Unexpected delays may occur. If you do not receive a tracking number or message from us within 3 business days after purchasing please contact us.
When shipping method is specified during payment it is our first choice to utilize that method for shipping.
Yet sometimes it is not possible or may result in delays, e.g. a late Friday FedEx shipping of inexpensive and durable product may have a chance of being shipped in Friday than the following Monday; in such cases we reserve the right to substitute FedEx Ground with USPS Priority and, in some very rare cases, USPS First Class service. If shipping costs differ significantly you are in your right to contact and request price adjustment.
When shipping option for the order is "Free shipping" we will usually utilize cheapest available method.
See below for important disclaimer regarding the USPS First Class Mail packages.
We do not advertise delivery time and do not take responsibility for delays to packages as long as tracking information proves they have been shipped in a timely manner by us.
Be advised that the following delivery services are NOT insured per USPS policy:
- Domestic: USPS First Class;
- International: First-Class Package International™, Priority Mail International® Flat Rate Envelopes and Priority Mail International® Small Flat Rate Boxes; services to some countries may also not be covered, for details read the USPS article on the subject.
What this means is that if you choose any of the above services as your delivery method you agree to hold us free of claims against loss of value should your package gets damaged or lost in the carrier system as long as the tracking information by the carrier shows the package was accepted by them and processed into their system.